06 April 2008

Preamble... Because All Good Literature Needs One!

Please allow me to proceed with the proceeding proceedings and introduce my philosophy on blogs. Or perhaps just on my blog. My goals in this blog are to become a more frequent and expressive writer and to keep my closest of kin up on what is going on in my life. I hope to have some reoccuring themes and common threads throughout my entries, although in general they will be non sequitur. I don't want to bore my readers with painful recounts of my prosaic happenings, although sometimes we learn the greatest lessons while just living our lives in ordinary ways. It is my desire that my entries will be informative and brief so that my readers will always have time to read them. Some things that interest me that will probably be hashed and hashed over again until I pass out include the presidential election, the Red Sox & baseball in general, college, food, movies, current events, religion, exercising, and my convivial social life. Please feel free to respond to my entries and let me know how I can improve. As for now, carpe diem and have a phenomenal day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Dave! Loving this so far... I hope this will be the beginning of a long and illustrious writing career for you. :)

Emily said...

Yes - I am loving it. It is always great to hear about the grand adventures of DWB.