29 June 2012

End of Year Memo

Well, another year has come and gone (I work off the school calendar) and many good-byes  were said last week. Along with many verbal good-byes, I received a plethora of written farewells. It just wouldn't be a teacher's blog if I didn't write some of them down, hiding the identities of course. The following are written below exactly how they were written to me:
  • Thank you for meeting all of my mathematical needs in this opressive establishment. I feel that This will Help me in the future. Ha Ha! Have a nice summer! I'm not sure how seriously to take this kid; what does he mean by 'Ha Ha!'?
  • Mr. Bennett, You are super awesome! I have learned so much in your class! You should work on your jokes. P.S. You have an awesome laugh. My laugh, as well as my puns, were a constant source of ridicule by my students.
  • OMG! UR the Best teacher ever I enjoyed having u as a teacher I'm going to visit u everyday wait I'll try! LOL UR so nice! Ima Miss u! P.S. I think you should work on your jokes. Bye! This entry is a perfect example of how a 13 year old girl's mind works. She is all over the place; she can't even finish her own sentences.
  •  You make funny jokes in class. They're corny, but funny. 'In the mouth of two or three witnesses...'
  • Dear Mr. Bennett, Your the best math teacher in the world. no doubt.  No Doubt. Dang straight.
There were many other hilarious things said by many students, and I'm really going to miss them. For now, however, it's time to chill out and enjoy S-U-M-M-E-R! I'm headed to Boston in two weeks, then Lake Winnepesaukee, then Belize, then back to Boston for my brother's wedding.

1 comment:

Emily J said...

Ah, my favorite entry of the year. Love it.