21 September 2009

Logan

I went to Logan, Utah for the first time ever this weekend. I like Logan for the following reasons:

  1. It was named after my favorite member of the X-Men, Wolverine- also known as Logan.
  2. Logan is located in a beautiful valley that was on the brink of Autumn beauty. I think if I'd waited two more hours it would have been in full bloom.
  3. Logan boasts a "Pumpkin Launcher" that looked big enough to catapult Halley's Comet back into orbit.
However, I don't think I will ever live in Logan, for the following reasons:

  1. Logan of X-Men fame does not live there.
  2. I would be scared I would stub my toe on the Pumpkin Launcher.
  3. There are two Wal-Marts there, but only about 23 residents, all who work at Wal-Mart.
------10-1-09-----10-1-09-----10-1-09-----10-1-09-----

    2 comments:

    Benjamin said...

    Logan is the place to be! Here are some other highlights:

    1.) They have the best farmer's market I've ever seen.
    2.) Main street is beautiful.
    3.) Delicious desserts at Sweetly Divine in North Logan.

    They do have two Wal-Marts, but they actually have like 30,000 residents.

    Jessica said...

    David Wallace,

    I'm glad I could share that Logan experience with you.
    But where was I for this Pumpkin Launcher? How did I miss that!