- Going the Distance: Apparently the distance is only one millimeter. Not that good of a movie. Holla Holla.
- Epic Movie: Epic Failure. Hi
- Drillbit Taylor: More like Drillbit Awesome. I love Owen Wilson. Holla Holla Holla
- World Trade Center: It was really boring and depressing. I didn't even make it all the way through the movie. Holla.
- Chasing Papi: Chasing greatness, and catching it! A total surprise hit! Holla Holla Holla Holla
- The Pink Panther (2006): I don't care if he was green, black, red, or pink- this panther was hilarious! Holla Holla Holla Holla
- Inception: More like Deception. This was my second time watching it and I learned a lot. I can now safely identify Leo Dicaprio from Ellen Page! She's the one with long hair! Holla Holla Holla Hi
- The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: Apparently fantastic doesn't mean what I thought it meant. Hi
- Killers: Killer movie. Have you even heard of it? One of Ashton Kutcher's finest. Seriously, it was really funny. Holla Holla Holla Hi
- Knight and Day: Surprising better than I thought. Same plot as Killers, virtually, and pretty enjoyable. I loved the Boston scenes, too. Holla Holla Holla
- Fool's Gold: The opening scene where the boat sinks as they're scuba diving was LOL worthy. Not too much happened after that. Holla Holla
- The A-Team: Let's just say I hope there isn't a B-Team. Holla
- Steep: A documentary on extreme skiing. I slept through part of it, but if you like skiing you should enjoy it. Holla Holla
- The Social Network: Exceeded my expectations. It was a great movie. See it, and don't abandon all your friends for billions of dollars. It won't make you happy. This was probably the only movie that required me to think. That's a real sign of approval for this one. Holla Holla Holla Holla Hi
- Red: A great cast that worked well together. It had action and comedy, although not much thinking was necessary to enjoy it. It's more geared for the middle-aged generation. Holla Holla Holla
- Joe Somebody: Heartwarming, and sweet. Joe became somebody. Holla Holla Hi
- Good Hair: A documentary on African-American hair, but Chris Rock. If you don't know what a weave or a hair relaxer are, you need to see this. I can never look at an African American woman's hair the same way again. Very eye opening.
04 January 2011
Christmas Holiday Movies
My Christmas break has been broken. I did some productive things (played basketball 2x a week, went to a museum, did my Christmas shopping etc.) and I also watched a lot of movies. The following is a list of the movies I watched, what I thought of them, and a rating out of 5 Hollas ('Hi' refers to half a Holla). Because I watched so many in the 3 weeks I won't write much about them:
Topics: Movie Review